Christmas farmers whiskey run

flynny

I've just got in from doing the annual whiskey/ gift run, dropping bottles and chocs off on my various perms around manchester, cheshire and North wales,

Anyone else done there's yet? I set off at 10am this morning and have just got in( dram in hand ha ha)

Atb

Flynny

I've just got in from doing the annual whiskey/ gift run, dropping bottles and chocs off on my various perms around manchester, cheshire and North wales,

Anyone else done there's yet? I set off at 10am this morning and have just got in( dram in hand ha ha)

Atb

Flynny

Have only done one at the moment, but there, i only have four. :yes:

Have only done one at the moment, but there, i only have four. :yes:

4 is plenty enough mate, I was lucky that the wife had nowt planned for me today, so I thought I'd make a day of it, have a natter with the farmers and get it all done in one day.i usually drop off when I shoot over Xmas but luckily enough all my perms are off the M56 and onto the A55 so it was a straight planned run. I've got a couple to see on Anglesey, but I'll see them in March at the start of the caravan season

Atb

Flynny

Edited by flynny

My wife has a moan bout the cost of the annual run( she doesn't mind really), I just tell her that I could join several syndicates and it would cost a hell of a lot more ha ha , that usually shuts down that conversation ha ha

Problem is that now I'm into the stalking , how do I get round that one ha ha

Any ideas guys and gals ha ha

Atb

Flynny

Edited by flynny

did mine the other day took age's with miles and miles of driving but got it done lol :lol::lol:

colin

Miles and miles ha ha

Hope you and your tribe have a good un mate, we will as you know I'll be on Haunch and filet of CWD and roe for Xmas dinner,

Cheers Colin

Atb

Flynny

im doing three of mine tomorrow but ill be doing a bit of crow decoying while im at the first one , ill be doing the rest of them on monday .

i give my debit card to my daughter with a list of what i need for the farmers , its much less upsetting when i dont know how much ive spent on single malt and posh biscuits lol.

Doing mine Monday, Red wine, white wine and whiskey maybe a bottle of port, see what's in the cupboards. That's Monday gone , only have 5 perms (I think ???) I give some of them stuff throughout the year too, like sausages burgers and of course the pleasure of my company ;-)