'après Xmas lunch'

steveyg

Good morning All

Anyone fancy an après Xmas lunch on Sunday 28th December,nothing to fancy just a chance to meet up and discuss our exploits of 2014 ...

It would be somewhere 15mins from Jct 3 of the M42 (20 Mins from Stratford upon Avon) around 1 or 2pm.

Its always a busy time of the year with family however it would be good to meet up with some of the PW Members to put a face to name.... could be interesting

I would like to wish everyone a very merry Xmas and a happy new year.... :xmas: :xmas: :xmas:

Come on you Cotswolds, Warwickshire, West Oxfordshire lot (and any others). Get off your backsides and come and have lunch in a very decent place and be regaled about his pigeon shooting exploits by none other than steveyg. He is well worth listening to I can assure you. This is next Sunday 28th.

Come on you Cotswolds, Warwickshire, West Oxfordshire lot (and any others). Get off your backsides and come and have lunch in a very decent place and be regaled about his pigeon shooting exploits by none other than steveyg. He is well worth listening to I can assure you. This is next Sunday 28th.

2 places left....first round is on me... :drinks:

Yes it was good 'do' as they say.

SNS has already highlighted the one imponderable of the meeting - PC telling us that he shoots crows when they are flying backwards. That I must see sometime.

All you need is collect those fungi out of the woods and you can see lots of strange things??????????? Edited by pigeon controller

I would have liked to have come to this Stevey but unfortunately was booked in at the in - laws for lunch. Bit of a nuisance really because I saw them on Christmas Eve anyway. ( hope Mrs PFA never reads this!)

If another reunion is planned then count me in.....seems to me it might be appropriate to fit one in before the man with the big cap moves to pastures new?

I would have liked to have come to this Stevey but unfortunately was booked in at the in - laws for lunch. Bit of a nuisance really because I saw them on Christmas Eve anyway. ( hope Mrs PFA never reads this!)

If another reunion is planned then count me in.....seems to me it might be appropriate to fit one in before the man with the big cap moves to pastures new?

sounds like a plan to me.We could possibly organise this around the shooting show in Feb.......I will get back to you with some potential dates