Nv uk night site

team tractor

No link as it's on Facebook as a closed group but this is the details

"The standard NVUK unit for £100, consists of a 700TVL Sony 1/3" CCD camera with a 16mm lens, 2 styles available, Tubecam style, or Project box style.

These is hard wired to a 4:3 ratio LCD screen fixed to a quick release mount which goes on your scope. The unit is powered by a 12v battery which is also included in the kit (with a charger and UK mains adapter of course)

I'm sure they will work fine but don't expect miracles, there are lots of 700 tvl Sony cameras but even the cheap ones will work if you throw enough infrared at the quarry. I can give you the contact details of someone who makes decent illuminators if you like as there are lots of cheap ones on eBay that won't work as well as a decent one with quality parts.

I bought one of these kits a little wile ago and would say there good depending on what your going to use them for! the NV capability is good but i found the T20 not good enough for my RF-and CF! would be great for an air rifle with T20. Pete gets them out to you fast and the service is second to none

Tried joining it but it want the slogan for password/security and I haven't a clue. I'm on mobile only so not the easiest

Slogan is "own the night"

I have read only good things about these kits and I believe they are a good introduction to night vision.

I am in the process of ordering cheap parts (from China) to do one myself, in a fashion.Worth a punt in my opinion.

These lads know their stuff.

Edited by Good shot?

I bought one of these kits a little wile ago and would say there good depending on what your going to use them for! the NV capability is good but i found the T20 not good enough for my RF-and CF! would be great for an air rifle with T20. Pete gets them out to you fast and the service is second to none

The T20 is more than capable for rimfire ranges with a decent E700 camera.