UhOh Mole!

secretagentmole

I walked in to face the music.

"The gaystate is a Ladies gun Mole." She spat it out contemptuously. "BSA magazines have a reputation for jamming..."

"The Daystate is not a ladies gun, you just have been reading all the wrong forums and the BSA has never jammed on me yet..."

"Won't run the risk Mole!" She said. "Equipping all field operatives with this" She opened the box.

"Walther R8. .22 calibre, 232 bar fill. Got you a spare magazine in case Nutkins attacks when you are out of ammo!"

There was a Walther Rotex 8. Brand new in the packaging. Now wearing a Hawke Nite Eye SR12 and a Phantom moderator. Damned weird uzzle weight. Does not screw on the threaded barrel but is held in place with a grub screw. That has been removed. Looks rather tasty. Will be fitting QD studs so a bipod can be fitted and then it will be sighted in and given the field test we want to read!

She's bang on Mole-on every count but at least she has bought you a decent gun-she sounds like an amazing woman to me-talks sense and knows about guns-piccy please and the low down on how stable your relationship is :whistling: . Is she busy over Christmas? Seasons Greetings to you both Sir and get a report up on the new puffgun as soon as possible.

they feel , look and shoot superb mole, Hoggy has got one and all I can say is its a cracking rifle for the money and bloody accurate too out to 40yrds, I only fired 3 shots through it at 40yrds and it was clover leaf grouping with the bisley long range golds,

enjoy mate but I think you,ll be happily surprised with how well it shoots

atb Evo

ps, the other half got me the Daystate(gaystate)Wolverine c for xmas,,,,she,s a lovely woman god bless her

Thanks lads. The stock is a work of art apart from one thing. Where there is enough depth of wood to fit a QD stud, the base plate of the bipod covers the quick flii hole. Might have to get a bottle held bipod mount. Also when you put the bipod on the release clips for the legs just rub on the lip of the stock where the air bottle goes in.

Damned Italian carpenters!

I know that holding it is easy and it comes naturally to the eye. The cheekpiece is just the right height for me. It is a great gun!