How long should I wait

Morris84

Hi all I found a field only a small one packed with 60+ rabbits just sitting out in the winter sun holes all over the field I seen someone over the road and asked if he know the owner and turned out to be the same person who he leases his field from.

He gave me her name and address and said she would love someone to sort the field out most likely as you would not be able to keep anything in there only big enough for 1 or 2 horses or few sheep but no one would want to keep an animal at moment well any way I found the farm lane but no house had a number and didn't no what one of the 4 doors to knock.

Then I seen someone I know asked if he know the person I was looking for turned out to be his workshop landlord told me the house said give his name and same she's a lovely lady and will be more than happy with someone sorting it.

Well knocked the door and a man answered asked if he was the owner of the field he said no that's my sister she's out I asked about the rabbit problem and 2 people had gave there name to use he said not interested and shut door.

Now the thing is 2 people said she would love it sorted but her bother said no should I go knock again and hope she answers if so how long would you leave it befor trying again or should I leave it ?

Sorry it's a long post just wanted you to know the storie of the situation

That's what I was thinking as the other field with the man who first pointed me in her direction rents from her and keeps sheep there nothing could be kept in the field I want and her bother don't own it and would not get any rent from it so it is her I need so you would go back till you talk to her