remmington express air rifle

pull2007

hi anybody know what this gun is like im a shot gunner wanting a cheap gun for rats on the farm where I shoot seen them for 125 with scope any good boys

I got the opportunity to test one thoroughly for nearly a month and I ended up buying it. With air arms pellets it was excellent for the price, 25mm groups at 25 yards. I would recommend trying to have a go on the one you are buying becuse they do vary from gun to gun. Mine was doing over 11 lb ft out of the box. Be wary that the scope is very basic so dont expect much especially as the light drops.

I think they only come in .177 though which is not ideal for rats at close range. Correct me if I am wrong!

ATB ED

How is the Hatsan sponsorship deal coming along Mr Mole , have to managed to get one yet , you should for all the free plugs you give their products !

I like Hatsan guns, never owned a bad one and had a few now. My 60S is still punking out 11.3ft lb still has the Quattro 2 stage trigger. still works.

If I ever recover from the chest infection I got I will get my Galatian out soon!

had a look at those air rifles the other day at Tony,s camo,,,plain but for the money you cant complain really,,

if I was you I would defo go for one of the second hand DAYSTATES,,,( still working on my sponsorship but getting there, new rifle arrives next week :yes::yes: )

only joking,

hatsan are a budget entry gun but work pretty well, best advice is try a few see what feels well and then see how it shoots before buying, .177 or .22 will destroy rats all day long

Nothing wrong with Hatsans they make great value airguns for the money.and yes

i do own one.!!!!

atb brian

Yes and I have owned one , they a good enough for the money , its just that whatever gun someone asks about Mr Mole feels the need to tell them they need a Hatsan they may be decent enough but there are plenty of guns out there to match them and plenty to better them .

The OP was asking about a remington and it was suggested he buy a Hatsan even though chances are Mr Mole has never shot the remington to compare the two.

well got the lot for 160 thought it was a decent deal on the hatsan thing webley fells much better not to heavy been sighting it in the garden at 30 yards straight through a tin can out the other side impressed not a airgunner as I said trying it tomorrow on rats

Yes and I have owned one , they a good enough for the money , its just that whatever gun someone asks about Mr Mole feels the need to tell them they need a Hatsan they may be decent enough but there are plenty of guns out there to match them and plenty to better them .

The OP was asking about a remington and it was suggested he buy a Hatsan even though chances are Mr Mole has never shot the remington to compare the two.

Oh but I have and the Remington did not feel as well put together and the trigger was more granite than wooden.

The Webley VMX is a BAM B19 platform gun (like the Stoeger) so about as Turkish as Egg Fried Rice with Szechuan Duck!

It is one of two rifles in the Webley range that is not made by Hatsan. The other being the Innova clone that is the Rebel!

The rest are Hatsan!

• 2 weeks later...