BRITISH SHOOTING SHOW Sat 14th Feb

saggy61

Hi all I am heading to the show Sat 14th Feb and have two spare seats in the truck if any one wants to join us, I am based in Nottingham 3 miles from J26 M1 or half mile from City Hospital, Tickets for the show are £17 in advance you must get your own ticket. Donations to fuel would be appreciated but not necessary. Please be local to me or you can come to mine and travel from there.

atb Paul

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im going but i know er indoors will buy so much from the "trade "stalls there will only be room for her n me in the estate car and trailer .very fond of buying carp at shows is she

I know the feeling that's why we're going in the Navara rather than the focus lol

nah sunday is bargins day .get there dinner time and wait, about 3pm when theyve gotta start packing away haggle .i did got plenty reloading bargins .shot ,sling allsorts of stuff gets reduced so they dont get stuck with it

Edited by clakk

nah sunday is bargins day .get there dinner time and wait, about 3pm when theyve gotta start packing away haggle .i did got plenty reloading bargins .shot ,sling allsorts of stuff gets reduced so they dont get stuck with it

I wonder if this would hold true for guns as well :)

Edited by discobob

I am going again this year with a mate but we went the year before last and all I can say is I hope they have sorted the parking out! We got there just before the madness started but a friend we were meeting there from High Wycombe took 3 hours to get there, 2 of those hours were about a mile from the show!

We didn't have our SGC the last time we went but we do now so lets see if there are any bargains. Are shells any cheaper at the show?