brancaster (just kidding)

greylag1

whatever the truth is between clubs/organisations,hope you all get what you wish for in the end :sad1:

on a personal note,hope all real fowlers out there have a good season,as for me im off to scotland tommorrow for 10 days playing on the marsh with the geese :) cant wait

enjoy, weve got six days of gales with winds in excess of 100mph , were are you going ?

Edited by islandgun

whatever the truth is between clubs/organisations,hope you all get what you wish for in the end :sad1:

on a personal note,hope all real fowlers out there have a good season,as for me im off to scotland tommorrow for 10 days playing on the marsh with the geese :) cant wait

best of luck and enjoy .

• 2 weeks later...

well got back abou an hour ago,good week as always.good laugh with the lads and far to much beer and late nights.

tough week as the winds were mad,we had every weather pattern possible every day!!

we managed a few geese between us but as i thought a lot of the geese just went inland to the lochs.towards the end of the week they started to build back up but not in there usual numbers.

oxf there should be plenty to chase by the time you get there,most are using the crook end of the bay,but are getting done inland most days so they will start to spread out a bit more soon.loads of barnys there,but easy enough to pick out even when mixed in with the pinks.

have a good time,let us no how you got on.