Thimbleby now a CPSA Reg Ground.

100milesaway

They have some good plans for the future.Car Park has been extended. etc. A pretty location, gets a bit parky when its blowy but generally they can put some quite rangy , long loopers, good range teal, etc on here.I'm not sure who will be setting the targets but I will be giving it a whirl on the 1st Reg shoot. from Auntie.

As above the sun in your face and targets thrown across it ruin a good shoot.

Talking to Guy the fella running it now, plans to extend and shoot the other way in future are planned, with some grouse butts and such for practice.

More registered grounds the better, but Keats get some meaningful comps on. The north team selection shoots and a few regional championships are all that's held to be honest.

Need some of the larger comps bringing north.

Hopefully see you at one of these shoots Aunty :good: it's been a while since we were at the same shoot.

Edited by figgy

They have some good plans for the future.Car Park has been extended. etc. A pretty location, gets a bit parky when its blowy but generally they can put some quite rangy , long loopers, good range teal, etc on here.I'm not sure who will be setting the targets but I will be giving it a whirl on the 1st Reg shoot. from Auntie.

last time I was there about 3 weeks ago you could already see the improvements on the infrastructure ( if not the targets)so fingers crossed and either way what with whats happening at oak lodge 5 mins from me and now thimbleby 25 mins away the worlds yer mussle for the northern lads

KW

Edited by kdubya