Clay shooting norfolk

Buzzard

There is a family run clay shoot between Norwich & Kings Lynn called Chalk Farm clay shoot, have a look on their website, I think there are 2 shoots a week & they can accommodate single or multiple shooters, I have always found them to be very helpful & friendly, if transports an issue for you pm me & we can sort a lift out. There are other shoots circa the Norfolk area but others will be able to tell you more about them than I can.

Mid Norfolk is practice on Weds,Thurs and Fri with only Registered Shoots on Sundays ( nothing to stop you doing a 'Birds Only' card on a Sun?)

Loved the settings, my Beemer didnt like the road leading up to it but this is the same for most Clay grounds in my experience.

Not shot there personally since 2002, when myself, David Dawson, Mark Simpkin and Arthur should to regularily shoot wed/thurs evening- lost contact but if snyone knows them give them my regards please. ( although poor Arthur was getting on a bit even back then)

There is of course Tas Valley near Long Stratton too if its still going

Jay

Edited by Jaymo

Fairclay targets at Beeston PE32 2BF .On tomorrow 9am till 1pm , 100 bird sporting

:good: :good:

and alan is very helpful on putting you right :lol: :lol: :lol::friends: :friends: :friends:

(pay me late alan)

and tas valley will be starting soon

dove ph brook

greyhound ph tibenham

high lodge A12 near darsham

one at brundelland another at bestorpe but not sure anything about them

Edited by bazzashadow

Mid Norfolk is practice on Weds,Thurs and Fri with only Registered Shoots on Sundays ( nothing to stop you doing a 'Birds Only' card on a Sun?)

Loved the settings, my Beemer didnt like the road leading up to it but this is the same for most Clay grounds in my experience.

Not shot there personally since 2002, when myself, David Dawson, Mark Simpkin and Arthur should to regularily shoot wed/thurs evening- lost contact but if snyone knows them give them my regards please. ( although poor Arthur was getting on a bit even back then)

Jay

the agm for tas is on monday the 19th january, 7:00pm at friars farm,morningthorpe,norwich,nr15 2ql

anyone welcome

Jay

Hi Jay

Guess what "Mark Simkin" here and I'm still shooting up at Mid Norfolk with Dave, Arthur still pops up there but no longer shoots (well he is about 92 now) saw him this morning having a wander round whilst we shot the 100 registered. (Dave was referreing as he does now and then).

Mid Norfolk are still open Wednesday evenings all year round (floodlight sportrap and skeet etc. this time of year). When the clocks change they also open Thursday evenings Dave, I and another mate Jason tend to go most Thursdays at 17:00 - you'd be more than welcome to join us if you're about. - Have you still got the 425 ?

Cheers