lessons for my lad Warwickshire

the crowman

Hi all,I've kindly been given a 4/10 from a top bloke Bakerboy . I'm looking for some lessons for my lad, who's ten in the Warwickshire area.... Can someone point me in the right direction please.

Regards

Mark

The crowman,

I can help with your lad , am a basc coach and from your area, involved in a lot of Young Shot days. Good to read you are starting him off with a lesson.

I coach at Kibworth not too far away and they have dedicated coaching stands so he wont feel pressure from any body waiting to shoot.

Let me know if I can help.

Flycoy

Morning all

Saturday was great, I took flycoy aka Russ up on his offer and took my 10yr old Alfie for a clay pigeon lesson at Kibworth gun club. Russ was great with Alfie, we learned that he is a left hander and left eye dominate and surprisingly he hit about 18 out of the 25 clays fired, he obviously takes after his dad :) :) ...lol. Russ fitted a cheek piece to the stock which definitely helped Alfie and he was over the moon :) to get a skeet vest and basc baseball cap he's already asking when his next lesson is!

I would whole heartedly recommend Flycoy as i said he was really good with the boy especially as he's never fired at a moving target.

Big big thanks to Bakerboy for Alfie's 4/10 & one last thing is that Kibworth gun club is definitely worth a visit,a great set up and even has a cafe!!

Off to Kibworth on weds afternoon for a bash.

All round a great morning. :) :) :)

Atb

Mark

Sounds like Alfie had a good day.

Had Alfie been shooting right handed prior to the lesson?

Flycoy is a great Coach (I know who he is now) and he will be an asset for PW members in the Kenilworth area and beyond.

This forum gets stronger by the minute.

"Crowman" Mark, I look forward to meeting up at the Cotswold meet in May, if not before when you are down my neck of the woods.

Sounds like Alfie had a good day.

Had Alfie been shooting right handed prior to the lesson?

Flycoy is a great Coach (I know who he is now) and he will be an asset for PW members in the Kenilworth area and beyond.

This forum gets stronger by the minute.

"Crowman" Mark, I look forward to meeting up at the Cotswold meet in May, if not before when you are down my neck of the woods.

Yes Terry he was shooting right handed, I did think he was uncomfortable right handed......I've booked another lesson for Alfie. :) :)

Crowman

Alfie was a good lad to coach as he listened to instruction well and was brave enough to attempt a major change over to his left shoulder.

eye dominance is a vital part of shotgun shooting, he will improve more each time he shoots.

wish you both the best and will help again when needed

Flycoy