Goose decoys/rags

-ben-

I HAVE 2 PACKS OF THESE FOR SALE .... PRICE IS FOR 1 PACK RAGS TO MAKE 50 DECOYS

£75 + 10 postage you have to get some canes or dowl and make them yourself but they work well

and are a great way to make a large decoy pattern at a fraction if the cost of sillosocks or fuds

IF ANY ONE IS INTERESTED PM ME1_a36b59d2d189f647266c46b3ee828cc9.jpg

Edited by Berettabangstick

I have some and not wanting to pee on anyones chips but I do not consider them to be very good as they seem very temperamental with the wind.

I only tried a few off a roll and didn't bother with any more.

Now the silosocks are a different thing all together.

Just my experience thats all.

Regards

H

They have gone up in price im only asking what they cost me the rags are not to badly priced but after you pay a fortune in postage and import tax on each item they work out to 75 each and i think they are not produceing them any more

When i made mine up i used a fan to adjust them as i made them and out of 100 on the marsh ive only had about 2 the wouldnt work without a tweek

There is no one stocking them in the uk as far as i know

Maybe not as visually good looking as sillosock but still effective and a fith of the price

I used them a few weeks ago and had 4 greylags in about 15 mins the the clubs bag limit i continued to watch about 40+ geese land into the decoys and start to feed before i scared them off and packed up the decoys