wildfowling in somerset

roostshooter1

Hi guys i was just wondering if any body in the somerset area would like to take me on a guest day (i will pay ) so i can experience a foreshore outing .

ive had an offer off spaniel for a day next season as an offer for coming out shooting with me some time which is much appreciated.

Im looking at joining a local club next season but unsure which one to go for and im desperate to get the 10 bore out for a flight .

Any trip out will Be repayed in kind with some shooting on my perms many thanks ben

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Ben well congrats on the baby

Season not to bad some days you see ducks and other days you see nothing but gulls and crows lol but that's wildfowling for you.

I'm out Saturday morning and hopefully will get another trip in by the 20th

Next season planning already underway for a trip up north so fingers crossed

Hi mate if you get an empty space to go up north i would be interested in joining you its something ive always wanted to do :) my season has been good on the inland ducks and even managed 3 graylag this season so thats a nice added bonus shot mallard teal wigeon and tufted duck this winter so all in all a good year .where are you shooting saturday ?

Keep me posted on how you get on

many thanks ben

Sounds like you had a good bit of inland shooting

This season or should I say next season I'm joining my mates on a small pond syndicate and we are going to put a few mallards down so looking forward to that.

Our trip up north is full only due to hotel availability where we are staying but no doubt we will make this a regular trip as you do well that and a woodcock day in Jan

Saturday I'm going Thornbury I could get a guest ticket £10 welcome to join us for a morning flight