Belgian Purdey "Copy"

£34.50

12 gauge Shotgun Trade Seller
Used - Poor Condition Kettering , Northamptonshire
Hammer, 1/4 Choke, 1/2 Choke, 29" barrels
Pump_n_sides_019 Pump_n_sides_020 Pump_n_sides_021

Description

Belgian "purdey"

If you want a hammer gun you can use Bear Grills style to knock in tent pegs or even hammer it into a cliff to hang your tent from

THIS IS THE GUN FOR YOU

Brimming over with Awesomeness

65mm Chamber

light Pitting in both barrels

Comes with a Free pat on the back

License Holders ONLY Please

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member wabbitbosher. Message them here

AND == 50p if you please. :yes:

If only we could see all of the things that this gun has experienced and seen in it's history.

Someones pride and joy on first new. The shots that it has taken and the faces that it has seen. The wind, rain and sun that it has felt. The years that it has stood in a cabinet waiting for the next owner to take it out and use it. peraps someone will restore it and again it will be out in the field doing what it was built to do.

Edited by fortune

Guest rimotu66

If only we could see all of the things that this gun has experienced and seen in it's history.

Someones pride and joy on first new. The shots that it has taken and the faces that it has seen. The wind, rain and sun that it has felt. The years that it has stood in a cabinet waiting for the next owner to take it out and use it. peraps someone will restore it and again it will be out in the field doing what it was built to do.

Stop it damn you, I'm filling up here :0[

Very true! Are you gunvider on YouTube?

It will indeed be restored and I'm looking for any members on here willing to lend a hand if they have a skill and the time to get involved-I will pay for materiels, of couse and carraige. With a gun of this value theres little at stake if it goes belly up but I think the gun deserves a second chance. The woodwork needs serious attention and I'm guessing both locks need stripping/cleaning and some blueing work. God alone knows how to tackle the action-could it be polished? If all goes well I will get the tubes polished out and reblued proffesionally. All volunteers welcome-I know theres a good skills base on this forum.

• 3 weeks later...

Thats a very kind offer retromic-but the woodwork is nearly finished thanks to demonwolf444-stripped, degreased and chequering recut-I think the first coats of oil are going on today. The lock plates and assorted metalwork need polishing and treating then the beast will be reassembled-will post some pics and hopefully a vid of her in use again. Once again though manny many thanks for your offer :friends: