Stealth Camo nets

Caravanman

I got my first stealth net from Paul some 6 years ago. It doesn't have a snag or tear on it and used every time I go out. I bought another off him at the last shooting show and the quality hasn't gone down.

Seen a few really bad examples where they fall apart.

Buy a good one and you won't regret it.

I think stealth nets definitely need a good background, or have to be used in conjunction with other nets.

Unfortunately, like "magnets", the term "stealth" is just a generic term and there are rubbish "stealth" nets out there, just like there are rubbish "magnets" out there.

I have two from UKSW that have stood some very heavy use and abuse and work well.

In response to a couple of posts regarding needing a good backdrop with Stealth nets.

By their very nature they are designed so you can look out, this inadvertently means you can also see inside, this would be the same as any other net unless it is solid meaning you can't look out or see in!

Keeping still is the key to sitting behind any net.

I have been looking at the stealth nets on The Pigeon Shooter website. I notice he sells 2ply and 3ply nets. Is there any advantage or disadvantage of one over the other? The 2 ply ones are a tad cheaper, i guess they would be a bit lighter too? Thanks in advance,

Bud.

Thanks tightchoke. Maybe i'll get a 3ply, if i don't get on with one on its own i'll attach it to my current net.

I have the 2 ply and stitched my jack pike clear view to the back of it making it 3 ply and it's mint,they do get snagged though.

Edited by Davyo

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry mate thought you ment the clear view stuff,yep they are ok but Paul Harts your man.

Is the one from A1 no good then? Can't see if the one on paul's website is 3-ply or not so tempted to go with A1. Need to get it right this time though as I've spent a fortune on hide materials recently but still not all that happy.

Is the one from A1 no good then? Can't see if the one on paul's website is 3-ply or not so tempted to go with A1. Need to get it right this time though as I've spent a fortune on hide materials recently but still not all that happy.

Don't know about a1,always avoided them after reading about some dodgy bidding scam on eBay.