Stealth Camo nets

Caravanman

Would you care to explain Davyo? Always wondered why you seem to be slating the company :lol:

Hold on mate dont throw your toys out the pram, just read about it on Hunting life forum, allegidly same 3 blokes outbidding everyone if the item is going to go as a bargain (one bloke must have about 300 neopremes, must take him donkies to set up) I havent slated you off, i just bought ojne item off your set up and it broke end off.

+ 1

Had a 3d leaf cut net ever since,brilliant 2 sided and it is light,takes some abuse as well.

bought one of those last year as my net was looking a bit drab,,i use it over my old net and have it sticking up an extra foot to look through,,blends in superb and very very light, its about as heavy as 1 pigeon, very impressed with it

What would you guys recommend I buy? Looking for a light (as light as practical) net with no real need to use anything else with it other than a little local foliage. Fairly big (5m or more) without spending a fortune. These stealth nets seem to fit the bill but I'm already on my second hide after I stopped using tank net a couple of months ago and I don't want to get into throwing good money after bad.

What would you guys recommend I buy? Looking for a light (as light as practical) net with no real need to use anything else with it other than a little local foliage. Fairly big (5m or more) without spending a fortune. These stealth nets seem to fit the bill but I'm already on my second hide after I stopped using tank net a couple of months ago and I don't want to get into throwing good money after bad.

If I were you, I would just get a couple of stealth nets and use a clearview one in conjunction. This should cover you for 99% of situations. I am a bit of a hide net 'collector', owning at least 15 nets. I use different nets for different situations, but for a two-man hide that I use most, consists of three stealth nets and maybe a clearview.

Went past a building site today in London and they were putting up black debris netting - This stuff looks the absolute nuts for putting either behind your net or as a background for your hide and it's under 30 quid for a 50M x 3M roll on the bay - Anyone ever used it or had experience of it in the past?

Deben camoreal nets are available on ebay , countryman of derby sell them .

They are just the skrim though no net backing so are not the strongest , I brought some separate high tensile netting and attached as a backing on mine,

None of those from Derby look like the original camoreal. Mine has a net backing to the camo' material itself. Also some 10+ years ago they weren't cheap - £50 to £60 if I remember correctly.

• 3 weeks later...

None of the nets with a fine mesh backing are the best in a good wind , they just catch too much and it puts a lot of pressure on the poles .

Dont think I have ever had a net I was 100 % happy with , I have resorted to buying a cammoreal scrim and some decent high tensile netting with 3" square holes and attaching them to each other , even then the large holes are easy for the wind to get through but not so good for the gun barrel or dog.