Whats your favorite hide sandwich

Davyo

An apple Spring, Summer and Autumn and soup for the Winter.

I use to pigeon shoot regularly with a chap who brought a small hamper with enough for both of us, it was better than any lunch I have eaten on 5star game shoots.

He prepared everything himself and my favourites were the home smoked chicken breast, a spicy fresh crab salad and the wide range of different breads that went with it all.

I don't drink, but he use to also have a glass of wine with his lunch.

The only thing missing was the silver service and napkins.

The farm I shoot on has a farmshop and cafe so a quick call before I set out... then go and collect my Bacon, sausage, egg n Black Pudding on crusty with a hint of brown sauce sarni on my way past. go set up etc by that time its just the right temp! failing that ..Cold smokey bacon and egg mayo.

An apple Spring, Summer and Autumn and soup for the Winter.

I use to pigeon shoot regularly with a chap who brought a small hamper with enough for both of us, it was better than any lunch I have eaten on 5star game shoots.

He prepared everything himself and my favourites were the home smoked chicken breast, a spicy fresh crab salad and the wide range of different breads that went with it all.

I don't drink, but he use to also have a glass of wine with his lunch.

The only thing missing was the silver service and napkins.

Does this guy need a new shooting buddy?

You know what they say "a well balanced diet is a pork pie in each hand"

The mem-sahib has gone and put the mockers on it now. Told her I'd be out pigeon shooting tomorrow and I get home from work tonight to be told with joy ....

"I know you like to take a pie or something for your lunch when you're out shooting so I've bought you a Ginsters Pastie to take with you tomorrow"

Bless her little heart for caring, but hells teeth. even I can't get a whole one of them in my cake-hole all in one go ! :lol: