Which of these wellies is bigger in the calf

BangBangNik

Ok, I don't want to start another aigle/le Cham debate but I'm currently looking to treat myself to some new wellies. Always had cheap ones till now but tried a pair of le chams on the other day and they were infinitely more comfy.

I have narrowed my choice down to either some aigle parcour ISO open's or some le Cham verzonord's(I'd prefer the Chasseurnord but Dont fancy robbing the local post office to afford them)

I would just like some opinions on which of these is more generous in the calf department as I have pretty big calfs and can't find a pair of the aigle opens to try on.

Thanks

The aigle's fit me and I have pretty big calves as well. I got the chammy's on but they weren't as comfy as the parcours.

Measure your calf with a thick sock on before you buy any at the widest point.

In answer to your question though the aigle's are definitely bigger. Depending on how big your calves are you may have to get the chameau's made and I was quoted 300 and upwards and a 2 month wait

. Depending on how big your calves are you may have to get the chameau's made and I was quoted 300 and upwards and a 2 month wait

Le C come in a variety of calf sizes.

I have had a look at the various calf sizes offered by le Cham but as mentioned it puts the cost up towards £300 with an 8-10 week wait. I've no doubt they would be very comfy, but at that price they would need to be as I would have to live in them!

I would go for the aigle's then if you don't want to pay silly money....I have the ISO 2's neoprene lined and they're superb. Use them every weekend and they're so comfortable, I have severe traumatic arthritis in my right ankle and I don't even feel it with them on.

One small complaint is that your feet can get hot but I prefer that to cold feet! Another bonus with the aigle's is if you shop about you can pick them up cheap. I paid a £110 from decathlon I think

I brought some leather lined zipped Aigles I got for a good price on eBay a couple of years ago, still going strong, I go beating every other weekend in the season through all sorts, one thing is when I first got them they were a snug fit around my calf, not sure if it's the rubber stretching or my legs getting thinner through the exercise but definitely loser now, probably a bit from column A ,bit from column B !

I've got 22" calves and i found grub stalker boots are easy to put on, warm, grippy, comfy, and not too pricey. Great boots

Had some of them and gave them to my son, very tight when stretched on and legs ended up soaked with sweat. Very comfy to walk in though.