THE NEW DAYSTATE PULSAR,,bullpup

evo

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mole,,i think is virtually a copy of the bobcat bud,,i waited and waited for the new release only to be disappointed by this new whatever it is,,if you ask me bud I think it would of been better aimed at the airsoft market as those lot are into that sort of thing but certainly not me, well unless I can get one for less than half price,in saying that I shouldn,t really comment until I have actually shot the thing but I am surprised to say the least that daystate have gone down that route, but the price for a jazzed up pistol is ridiculous £1800 approx. for the standard model and £2000 for the limited edition, sorry but I,d buy 2 hw100,s first or even three for that money,,total joke and I,m a daystate nut

well I,ve been waiting for daystate to release there new rifle and here it is all,,

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//

Kruger,,,, stop rubbing it in,,,its a bobcat in sheep,s clothing :lol::lol: :lol:

Looks like its been in a hydraulic press lengthwise. Would not swap my hw100 FOR ONE.

I don't blame ya mate,,i,m still in shock but over time I might get to like it but I doubt it, and its even fitted with my pet hate ,,,,,a bloody side lever

Have you seen the photo of Ted holding the damned thing? It is the size of a BSA Ultra, Bullpups are compact. This is mahoosive!

pulsar1_zpsb441e200.jpg

Look at the damned thing!

The size of an Ultra, but due to scope height none of the advantages!

Either make a proper damned bullpup or a proper damned carbine!

Bullpup? Bull dog more like!

Edited by secretagentmole

The size of an Ultra, but due to scope height none of the advantages!

Either make a proper damned bullpup or a proper damned carbine!

Bullpup? Bull dog more like!

Flippin' 'eck! it's huge! How heavy is it? So, £600 would by a second hand ultra SE, that's regulated and shrouded, compared to £2000 just for the gun and probably need a silencer on the end anyway?

Madness.

because they want to reclaim their R&D in their first 3 sales

Surely it's 6? :)

Want to bet? That son of unmarried parents is the size of a carbine, Bullpup style yes, bullpup advantage being ultra compact? No!

Point taken, until I saw that last picture I thought it was a lot smaller.

It's kinda growing on me tbh,add 6" for a silencer.but at £2k they won't sell many,at £950 they would.There are lots of better looking DS available.Are you sure it's not $2000?

yep the limited edition is £2000 and the normal one which is in the picture with ted is just under £1800

the total length is actually 30 inches but it does look longer in the picture but I think that's because of the angle the photograph was taken at

Edited by evo

yep the limited edition is £2000 and the normal one which is in the picture with ted is just under £1800

the total length is actually 30 inches but it does look longer in the picture but I think that's because of the angle the photograph was taken at

Just to make people believe they're getting their money's worth :)

Looks marginally better on the photo with the fella holding the rifle giving it scale .. that said, for me its to "combat looking" .. l understand for some that look appeals .. lm more a traditionalist ... but Daystate have to be players in the market .. if people want this design, good luck to them, l hope they succeed. Ive no problem with any company offering their wares for whatever price they choose to sell at, because l decide to buy or not ..

How far above the barrel is that scope? With the loopy trajectory of a sub 12ft/lb Airgun thats a built in nightmare-just goes to show that DS have very little interest in assembling anything remotely practical-just another money spinner.

I think it looks at least 4" if not more. Someone suggested you would need to mount a laser on the rail to give a sensible aim point for <15 yard shots!

Must say though Kiffy there is a fair old gap price wise between it and the Wolverine, my mind would be saying buy the Wolverine and pick up a nice 2nd shotgun as well for that money!

damn right there is and to be honest i think i would be VERY hard pressed to beat the wolverine

damn right there is and to be honest i think i would be VERY hard pressed to beat the wolverine

I love both my wolverines,, but I,m having a sleep on buying a new airwolf mct .177 or an air ranger in the morning as I certainly wont be buying the pulsar that's for sure