THE NEW DAYSTATE PULSAR,,bullpup

evo

Yep that is one ugly piece of work that and for that price, come on daystate get back to your roots before its to late!

What I would like to see is Daystate to start turning out the same quality guns the used too.. a sweet looking, buddy bottle affair with a proper side bolt like the super 10 and a low fitting magazine wouldn't go a miss to aid low scope hight!

Foggy..

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love both my wolverines,, but I,m having a sleep on buying a new airwolf mct .177 or an air ranger in the morning as I certainly wont be buying the pulsar that's for sure

so did you buy an air ranger? and is that inplace of one of the wolverines?

so did you buy an air ranger? and is that inplace of one of the wolverines?

not yet bud,,i,m after another daystate , I,ve always wanted an Air ranger in ,177 but although I have the Airwolf cdt I,ve spotted an MCT version in .177 and its mint so I,m undecided which one to get,,also the guy has got a mk4 and its totally mint also so my brain is awash at the moment,,

both my wolverines are staying with me mate,,the wolverine b .177 is now a dedicated night shooting rifle and the wolverine c .22 is just totally superb accuracy wise, I will not be getting shut of either, they are both quality and very very accurate so they are both keepers that's for sure, I had been putting money away for the new daystate until I saw it,,gutted its a bullpup but I,ll wait until I,ve handled one before I make any more comments,,but initial thoughts are its not for me,

I might even get a wolverine c in .20 ,,,, now that would be nice

atb Evo

I could never shoot that thing, everyone I know would crack up with laughter as you got it out of the bag. Ugly and overpriced.

correct on both points tim but the more I keep looking at it the more it seems to look a bit better,,strange I know but £1800 for the standard model now that is taking the wee wee

When I look at how you have to reach up to your ear to the side lever, it makes me think how far ahead of its time the pistol grip cocking Skan was!

The only Daystate I want to own is the Huntsman classic.

the huntsman is superb mate,,

i was tempted to wait and get one in .20 but went for the .22 in the end

mines .22 and accurate as hell, if I,m honest it is shooting 1p groups out to 45yrds with the jsb exacts 15.89g , a great day time bunny basher. my initial thoughts on the wolv c was I didn't like the plastic bottle cover but once I shouldered it and had a play with one I couldn't resist it,,its probably one of the nicest balanced air rifle I,ve ever shouldered , it comes very close to the huntsman classic which is outstanding,,also the woodwork on it was very dark which I liked,

with regards the .20 the only off putting thing is the price of pellets

When I look at how you have to reach up to your ear to the side lever, it makes me think how far ahead of its time the pistol grip cocking Skan was!

The only Daystate I want to own is the Huntsman classic.

Oh come on the Mk 3 with the clinky dinky electric trigger is quieter than a gnat farting!

As for Bullpups, take a look at this Crosman!

http://www.crosman.com/connect/benjamin-airguns-introduces-the-bulldog-357-trophy-game-hunting-air-rifle/?hvid=47IZar

I have been a Daystate fan for a long time and love my MK4 and Huntsman.

How ever the Regal IMO has been a disaster and this new "thing" is vile looking too, the cheek peice looks cheap and poor and I dont like the mag being so close to the face either ! Not to mention I hate side leavers.

If I wanted a side leaver I would buy a second had HW100s and have it fully serviced by someone reputable to ensure it didnt leak or give erratic or over the limit power outputs.

Sorry but as a long time Daystate fan i cant help but think the last 3 years has been a down hill slope, probobly due the the stupid italians who seem clueless to the market especally for the UK. Daystate really needs to wind the clock back a few years and restore the output of good rilfes and good workmanship without a LE rifle every year or two.

ATB

Matt

Hopefully they will wake up and listen and restore everyone's faith in what we all know was an excellent product an company untill all the LE rifles and the regal !

It's not to late to restore the good name, if they don't though I can see them long term going bump and trying to go just for the US big bore and big cal market which won't work either !