my new best friend and shooting companion

shippers2

I'd love a second but circumstances prevent it unfortunately.

I've no idea what help, knowledge etc you have so please don't take this the wrong way; I'd never had a dog before getting my e.s.s. let alone tried to train one - I found the book "training spaniels" by joe irving really worth it's weight in gold. Sadly, about 6 months into the training I got a job working nights and had a job doing anything but work&sleep so I've ended up with a dog that knows the commands but doesn't necessarily comply :rolleyes:

I'd love a second but circumstances prevent it unfortunately.

I've no idea what help, knowledge etc you have so please don't take this the wrong way; I'd never had a dog before getting my e.s.s. let alone tried to train one - I found the book "training spaniels" by joe irving really worth it's weight in gold. Sadly, about 6 months into the training I got a job working nights and had a job doing anything but work&sleep so I've ended up with a dog that knows the commands but doesn't necessarily comply :rolleyes:

this will be my first dog of my own and the first I've trained we had a dog when I was a kid so all new to me really so I appreciate any help or tips I can get I no its not going to be easy and will take a lot of time but I am more than willing to put the effort in and what's ever needed to give her a full and happy life. thanks for the tip ill have a look for the book and get it

shippers

Magic. The colour pattern on her face is exactly the same as my springer when she was a pup. The only thing that I can add is dont loose your cool with her when she gets into chewing up the house, shoes, Ect, Ect as will inevitably happen.

My springer Bramble when she was a pup.

117_1755b.jpg

A few years later.

0afaa5b2.jpg

what a little beauty,,you will have years of fun ahead and a bond that you will never get from any human,,

here is my best friend how he is now,,21 months old and getting better by the day

shootingwestonwithlesandarchie008_zps954

have fun but most importantly let her be a pup

atb Evo