Pigeoning near Darlington

rus ruris

Ive had mixed success a bit further North, some days they're coming to the decoys other days they just fly straight past, I wish I could think like a pigeon and work them out because as everyone will know it gets frustrating, going back out in the morning for a couple of hours to give it another go, theres a bit more wind forecast tomorrow so fingers crossed

same problem in Teesdale,pleased to hear it's not just me!Farmer rings to say Help,woodies on rape,do something-arrive asap all kitted up,no sign of woodies

big bare patch in rape,set out deeks and /or magnet,floaters etc- nothing! Perhaps this year theres a lot more rape to choose from and they are getting fussy.Can you remember when they

used to drop in before you'd finished putting out deeks and got back in the hide? Happy days!

Same problem 15mins or so South of you Northallerton area rape been hit, deeks out but birds just high and fast heading somewhere west of me. Changed pattern,changed position nothing working birds still high and wide clearly something or somewhere else on their mind even a speculative shot at them didn't change there course. I'm guessing there's a better offer somewhere else not sure what yet or indeed where !!.

where they at hawthorn mate, beside the services?

Hi mate,they are feeding west side of A19 as you turn off for Seaham/Rhyope. I have just been through to Richardsons today and they where in both fields eaither side of road from Hawthorn to Richardson's.

Edited by Davyo