can my Pregnant wife shoot

polester

I dread to think how many air raids that my sister went through whilst my mother was carrying her. She can still hear my mutterings in the next room!! Probably a well insulated womb and the only thing that would be detrimental to her would have been the adrenalin from my mother!!

I thought babies were surrounded by amniotic fluid and then under a layer of fatty skin and muscle tissue? Then under some clothing worn by the mother?

I'll just go by my sons damn good hearing and not what results "google" bring up or people with no 1st hand experience.

Not being funny but when mrs gozzy was pregnant the last thing I would of given her was a loaded gun , her hormones were everywere. The question you should ask yourself is " should I pass the women i have done that too a loaded gun and stay within range"

Not being funny but when mrs gozzy was pregnant the last thing I would of given her was a loaded gun , her hormones were everywere. The question you should ask yourself is " should I pass the women i have done that too a loaded gun and stay within range"

The best point yet made. Ha Ha. but soooo true.

Here we go again!

Well from someone who's wife shot 75 clays every week up until 2weeks before our son was born I can say our son has perfect hearing.

my mum continued to shoot while pregnant with me, right up untill a few weeks before i was born.

she seems to think that i only ever jumped or moved about once or twice while she was shooting, and after a while i used to go to sleep while she was shooting.

to this day, i am very rarely starteled by loud noises.