A little more Snow on it's way alledgedly.

Lord Geordie

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really hate the stuff. You can have my share free of charge. If you had a bad winter like 47 or 63 and you couldn't work for the next three months and got no wages I'm sure the novelty might wear off a bit. power cuts, everyone blocked in, fuel shortages, mind that you don't need any because all the roads are drifted. Wildfowling ban, shoots can't operate because no one can get there, pigeons so thin because they cant find food. NAAAH don't like snow >> I HATE IT

I know, it's weird. I travel the M62 regularly and go to Preston, Accrington etc and it's always the opposite on either side o'thill.

I think you guys get the warm wet stuff from the Gulf Stream, we get the stuff straight from Siberia and take one for the team as it were to stop it coming over to you. :lol::lol:

We're still north of Watford which is all that counts. :good:

The problem is not the snow its the other drivers blocking the road, you can have fancy chains, snow socks, winter tyres etc but if the road is blocked with other drivers you are going nowhere. :no:

Tell me about it - not the lot last week (stayed on the A roads) but the one before, we came over Beeley moor - some **** had managed to put a Disco in the ditch at 90 degrees to the road ??? ???