Foxpro or ICOtec

Elby

The ICOTEC knocks the spots off the Fox pro on range, for putting on your own calls the ICOTEC 500 is the one.
ive just bought a western rivers one with a wibbly wobbly thing too, so see if its as good as .the ICOTEC.

Edited by Dougy

The western rivers call has some mixed reviews, the most negative being the life of the battery pack. I found some of these

12V DC Rechargeable Li-ion Battery Pack for CCTV Camera 4800mAh

Works fine for me.

Put what calls you want on them, I need to compare the 2 over some time but as it goes so far the western Rivers has come up with the goods the last 2 outings. The Ico has been left in the pickup just in case :good:

I have both and the icotec comes out every time now. The range is better and the remote is more positive to use. I found the foxpro buttons not that responsive. The foxpro cost me nearly £500 and the icotec £180. The back up service from rob at bestfoxcall is also outstanding. I left the remote to my icotec on the roof of the Landy and drove off never to be seen again, rob sent me a new remote free of charge.