I have an itch tho it seams irrational to scratch it, thoughts please

kennym

I have a cz 452 .22LR its immaculate has a shortened varmint barrel and comes in a Boydes TH stock, its quiet accurate and reliable.... HOWEVER,

my shooting buddies both have semi autos, they jam look like toy rambo guns are loud and make them both burn through far to much ammo,...

my guilty secret is I think I want to own one, they look like soooo much fun!!!!

please someone slap some sense into me.

kennym

Get one kenny , you've got to have a semi and a bolt action in 22lr , just like you have to have a semi auto shotgun, o/u, and sbs and pump action, ha ha ha

Go on , blast some rounds out , I've got a 22lr CZ bolt action and an old Brno 581 semi auto it's great fun,

Buy one, buy one , buy one ,buy one ( in a football style chant)

Atb

Flynny

had semis and bolt in fact a ruger 1022 .magtec s/a and a cz452 bolt well lets put it this way. I still have the cz and the magtec but the first .22 I go to is the cz bolt action and that's all I have to say on it :good::welcomeani::whistling:

fliynny are you trying to corrupt the man lol. it was nice to meet you on sunday. :good::friends:

Edited by fruitloop

I have a cz425 as well in 22lr just got a spare slot today for another 22lr. I want a smith and Wesson mp15-22. They look so much fun, I will never get rid of the Cz it is just to accurate.

S&W my mate ginger swingers has one I love/hate it

Truth is, as much as I love my M&P I do know that it's not as accurate as the CZ and won't ever be. It's probably a bit heavier than the CZ with the amount of **** I seem to be addicted to adding to it and it DOES look like a toy gun and slightly embarrassing BUT.... I won't part with it cos it definitely 100% is the most fun gun I own and barring the UK government having a meltdown and allowing something full auto to come along, it will probably remain my 'go to' gun for putting a smile on my face. I reckon you've posted here seeking some form of internet approval but only to justify the decision that I think you've already made lol. Get yourself a decent S/A .22LR and keep the CZ for when you need to put accurate holes in A4 paper or quietly surprise the occasional bunny.

Oh and 50rd drum mag dump ftw! :lol::lol::lol:

Let's see your CZ do that ahahaha

I have a cz 452 .22LR its immaculate has a shortened varmint barrel and comes in a Boydes TH stock, its quiet accurate and reliable.... HOWEVER,

my shooting buddies both have semi autos, they jam look like toy rambo guns are loud and make them both burn through far to much ammo,...

my guilty secret is I think I want to own one, they look like soooo much fun!!!!

please someone slap some sense into me.

kennym

I had the same itch and wish I'd scratched it at least 15 years ago. The Rem Yellow Jacket costs next to nothing, is fantastic fun to shoot, doesn't jam with the right ammo and is unbelievably accurate for a semi. The group was the best I managed at 40 yards and that is without the aid of a proper still day or rest, that was shot off the side of some farm machinery, typical (fairly rapid) 80 yard groups I have had can be covered with a 50p coin for 7/8 shots bar the odd flier !

Rested and on a still day I would expect to be able to get much better long distance groups but it is next to impossible to stop yourself shooting fast for the fun of it.

post-33911-0-12396700-1422442249_thumb.jpg

post-33911-0-02057100-1422442266_thumb.jpg

post-33911-0-29192100-1422442748_thumb.jpg

I have a Weatherby .22 lr semi, and it is great fun and very accurate. For serious target shooting I have two single shot target rifles, and for general vermin control etc a CZ 455. You can't have too many .22 lr's .......................... I love 'em! :good::yahoo:

I've had a 10/22 for about 6 months, and got mainly it for lamping. Fitted a Boyd's Evo stock, a power custom hammer and lightened the recoil spring, pretty reliable when used with the right ammo and I keep it well cleaned. Does the job I bought it for. And there is something fun about shooting it.

Edited by the enigma