Winchester 101 Field 12 gauge

Winchester 101 Field

£525

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Excellent Condition Diss, Norfolk
Over and Under, Improved Cylinder, 1/2 Choke, 26" barrels
Dsc00002 Dsc00005 Dsc00008

Description

Fanstastic condition Winchester 101 Field 26" 12G, 2 3/4 chambers, in completely original condition (apart from 1 screw hole where i had a pad fitted but the stock was not altered in any way and the screw hole is covered up by the original winchester butt plate which has been put back on) also have a perfect fitting as new 1" Kickeze pad that is available for £20

standard LOP is 14" again this is original as are the imp cyl and mod chokes fixed chokes

This is one of, if not the best one in the country retaining all bluing (black action) time warp condition complete with original sales leaflet, gun has done very very little work and is still tight. it has a few light cabinet marks as to be expected

more pics available on request

only selling as the turbo on my car has disintegrated and am not looking forward to the bill

collection only please from South Norfolk

price is ovno

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member sishyplops. Message them here

So many 101's, so little space. :sad1: These little game guns are fantastic guns; they mount, swing, point and shoot so very naturally it's almost like cheating. I bought a sleeper of this model some years ago and foolishly sold it to a mate, and though I have first refusal on it, it doesn't seem like I'll be getting it back unless I can find him a GE, or sell him mine. Good luck with the sale.