Congrats in order

100milesaway

Congrats are well in order to Yorkshire adopted Mark Winser,who today at Royal Berkshire Shooting Ground, In the Stratstone Ultimate Challenge, won the ultimate top prize. A brand new long wheel base Range Rover. with a maximum score of 25/25. Brilliant shooting and it couldn't have been won by a nicer chap. From Auntie.

Edited by 100milesaway

shot it December in hail storm...all manual trapped high tower,including sim pairs,sequence of 25 birds rangeing from 120 feet to to 200 feet(my guesstimate).......we all see lead differently but the fastest widest crosser was @ 18 foot of lead...so yes v tough and to straight it I would say was 2 hole in ones on same round!An awesome feat even if on a mild day!!

OK who will see it first on ebay :whistling:

no one, if my source is correct his good lady will be having it as he has a range rover on back order that he is currently waiting for.

rumour has it he promised rachel that she could have it if he won..... at least he gets to keep the rolex though. :lol:

EDIT: well done mark. :)

Edited by brett1985