Lakenheath Clays

LThompson

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As promised, a little update on our expected opening dates!

We are working very hard to make sure our facilities are the best that they can possibly be in the short space of time we have had to work on them, and we will continue to work as hard as we have been over the coming weeks!

Having assessed our remaining work schedule we are aiming at opening our doors to our valued customers towards the end of April, and are looking forward to welcoming you all then!

We will of course confirm an exact date in due course!

We haven't made any long term decisions on it yet to be honest, but for this year the BBQ's themselves will be blocked up, the partition wall has already been removed, and it will become an undercover outside seating area.

I'm open to suggestions about what to do with it long term if anyone has any!

Stuart

Just a little update on the week! We took delivery of our machines and a small supply of clays this week, and were very pleased to see some of those clays flying off of the shiny new Laporte machines during the installation of the skeet layouts. There is still a lot to do with the installations, but seeing clays flying on the ground again was a very exciting sight! Pictures will be posted of the completed layouts very soon - watch this space............

We are also very pleased to announce that we will be stocking Gamebore cartridges at the ground when we open - Gamebore manufacture fantastic cartridges, and are one of the top manufacturers in the UK. For more information on their brand and products please visit www.gamebore.com.

Have a great weekend everyone, shoot well!

IMG_1353_zps45w9tfn6.png

laporte%20shield.jpg_zpsdwskvuvu.png

Fantastic news, I've not been clay shooting since Lakenheath closed and I've always wondered if I'll go again. Was planning to give me license up when renewal comes round in around 18 months but I may think otherwise now!

Looking forward to seeing it complete and coming down :good:

We are looking for some enthusiastic people to join our team at Eriswell Lodge, specifically we are looking for a full time Cook and a part time Kitchen Assistant/Cook. The full time position is 35 hours per week, and the part time position is 20 hours. Both posts will include weekends. If you are interested in joining our team at Eriswell Lodge please send us an email (with your CV if possible) to info@eriswell-lodge.com for further information. We look forward to you joining us!

!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!

Dear all,
Thank you for your patience with us over these last few weeks, we understand that a large number of people have been waiting for us to announce our opening date, and you’ll all be pleased to know that we are finally able to do so!
Before we could announce the date we needed to finalise some last minute orders and details, so thank you for bearing with us whilst we did so.
Please understand that during these last few weeks before opening we will do our best to respond to emails and messages with our usual speed, but we may struggle to do so as we will be extremely busy with our final preparations!
We are opening the gates to Eriswell Lodge on Saturday the 25th April 2015 at 930am, and are looking forward to seeing you then!
Kindest regards,
Eriswell Lodge

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We will be open from 930am to 6pm (shooting from 10am to 530pm) this Saturday and Sunday.

Normal hours of business are Wednesday to Saturday 930am to 6pm (10am to 530pm shooting) and Sunday 930am to 4pm (shooting between 10am and 330pm).

Kettle will be on, bacon will be ready, and hospitality will be exceptional! :)

Stuart

Enjoyed your opening day.

Tremendous amount of work involved and great to see so many cars in the car park.

My quick round of the sporting layout went without a hitch and I enjoyed the layout.

Well done and a big thumbs up! :good::good::good:

Great to see the ground open again albeit under new ownership and banner. Keep up the excellent work.

See you again soon.