1 once of BBs

Any one loaded the said load in 20 bore? Shot an once of 5,4 and 3 shot in the past. For flighting pigeons with the hushpower shot some corkers with the bigger pellets. Just been thinking about something bit different.

Not very practical, in my opinion. Too few pellets I would say.

Not very practical, in my opinion. Too few pellets I would say.

Having been giving some loading gear by a Good mate of mine who is a Big fan of Steel BBB much to his amusement along with much pee taking I loaded in a 3 " 20ga case 1oz of BBB 62/63 pellets. Now I'm not a fan of Paper Patterning more of trying Cartridges on the Quarry intended so this is what I done Witnessed by my mate I cleanly killed some VERY sporting flighting Greylag and 100% will be loading a few more 1oz Steel BBB along with my normal 1oz Steel 2's for Geese when using my 20ga.

Having been giving some loading gear by a Good mate of mine who is a Big fan of Steel BBB much to his amusement along with much pee taking I loaded in a 3 " 20ga case 1oz of BBB 62/63 pellets. Now I'm not a fan of Paper Patterning more of trying Cartridges on the Quarry intended so this is what I done Witnessed by my mate I cleanly killed some VERY sporting flighting Greylag and 100% will be loading a few more 1oz Steel BBB along with my normal 1oz Steel 2's for Geese when using my 20ga.

I quite believe they can be put to good use on geese. Pigeons, I think, are a different story.

I quite believe they can be put to good use on geese. Pigeons, I think, are a different story.

Of course I would not use the Cartridges I mentioned on Pigeon But a Goose head is far smaller than a Pigeon And the Geese I shot had at least 4 BBB in the head and 2 in the neck

Thought you didn't like big shot Boyd???? Steel 3's for geese isn't it?????

Ha ha Yes your right mate. 99.9% of the time. I loaded 3 for a laugh and I'm sure you know who I shoot with who is always ribbing me about BBB and how well they pattern.I must say I was shocked to how well they performed and patterned on the Greys ishot