Oh no! I've been wabbitboshed!

spandit

Don't let him have your phone number........ he will call you one day and catch you unawares, he will say he has just what you have been looking for and BANG you are in the car driving over with cash in your pocket and it's too late, you need to get another cabinet installed.

Having said that, I love the last rifle he "made me buy" :lol:

I agree, top bloke indeed :good:

• 4 weeks later...

Mick is great bloke, I've had 6 guns off him, every time I go for just one, I come home with two. I have got to see him again, so i'm saving up lol.

He as too many bargains, I think he is the male version of Auntie Wainright, Last of the summer wine.

I can't wait to pay {I mean see him again}.

chris.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well having recently had my certificate come through was on the look out for a decent starter gun, pmd Wabbitbosher and he a a couple to choose from at the right money,

I went to have a look and came away with a o/u and 2 sbs! on reflection that evening i wisheed id would have choosen the other o/u he offered, anyway after a brief chat he said no bother just fetch it back and swap it over, and bingo not oly did come away with that gun but also another, so from 0 to 4 guns in the blink of an eye,

Mick is a top fella and seemed like nothing was too much trouble, anyone on the look out for decent guns at good money should defiantly pay him a visit, And his Toy room as he called it something else Guns Guns and more guns Brilliant!! :good:

• 3 weeks later...