Shooting on a Sunday

Fredwalton

thats the way it goes fred especialy over rape this time of year

i hope you lernt something from it though

unless your selling them bresting of a big bag is a real nightmare anyway lol

no plug at it and one day it will all come together even now i have to move patterns

flappers and magnets no two days are the same

the main thing is ENJOY IT

I know, get's me too. Arguably our most sporting bird.

(For the ratters' yeah, yeah I know all about GL).

And damn fine eating too.

I think generally there is a need for the wider masses to understand pigeons and their varieties.... i.e where the feral pigeon comes from and where the wood pigeon comes from... and their feeding habits etc..

As I have colleagues who'll say "ergh yuck, you eat pigeons?! like those ones in trafalgar square"

And damn fine eating too.

I think generally there is a need for the wider masses to understand pigeons and their varieties.... i.e where the feral pigeon comes from and where the wood pigeon comes from... and their feeding habits etc..

As I have colleagues who'll say "ergh yuck, you eat pigeons?! like those ones in trafalgar square"

same here but when you take some pigeon (wood) breasts for them to try most soon change there mind

nothing better than pan fried with bacon and garlic and put on a bed of green salard

sorry whats GL ????

General Licence. I said that they are arguably our most sporting bird, some on here will say that you should not shoot them for sport only pest control.

same here but when you take some pigeon (wood) breasts for them to try most soon change there mind

nothing better than pan fried with bacon and garlic and put on a bed of green salard

sorry whats GL ????

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't seen many (any) recipes for pan fried rat with garlic and plums , oh but then I haven't had a look.

I enjoy (trying to) shooting pigeons, I enjoy eating them, sometimes I even enjoy just watching them fly, they are indeed a beautiful bird and unlucky for them a pest.

In my opinion they are NOT rat like in any way shape or form.

And if someone does find a rat recipe I won't be trying it!!!

Batteries charged, dead birds out the Freezer having a go tomorrow.