THEY SAY A PICTURE SPEAKS A THOUSAND WORDS ...

washwildfowler

Now that is a superb Photo that captures Wildfolwing..!! The peace,quite and solitude of the Marsh. A Skein of geese or pack of Ducks in the Distance would really have been an added bonus to an already fine Photo.

Just one Remark, The Fowler does look very American in appearance ' The S/A and baseball cap..Nothing wrong with that of course' Reminds me of the Roger Mc Phail BASC Centenary painting Showing how the Modern fowler has Evolved.

http://www.fwi.co.uk/blogs/rural-life/2008/07/new-wildfowling-picture/

Edited by SuperGoose75

Now that is a superb Photo that captures Wildfolwing..!! The peace,quite and solitude of the Marsh. A Skein of geese or pack of Ducks in the Distance would really have been an added bonus to an already fine Photo.

Just one Remark, The Fowler does look very American in appearance ' The S/A and baseball cap..Nothing wrong with that of course' Reminds me of the Roger Mc Phail BASC Centenary painting Showing how the Modern fowler has Evolved.

http://www.fwi.co.uk/blogs/rural-life/2008/07/new-wildfowling-picture/

It must be a trick of the light its not a baseball cap its a duck hat, they are all wearing them on the North Shore

post-16219-0-05031000-1424200076_thumb.jpg

I had to wear one when I went. :good:

H

It must be a trick of the light its not a baseball cap its a duck hat, they are all wearing them on the North Shore

I had to wear one when I went. :good:

H

Very Good..LOL..That explains then,why there are no Fowl to be Seen on the Horizon.. :)

Apoligies for detracting from the Photo. I would agree with MM's comments' As good as Ive seen. One that the Owner would never tire of looking at if Enlarged/Framed and Hung on the Wall.

I think it would make a nice cover picture for Septembers shooting times. :good:

Certainly would "fenboy", or on top of a calendar , better still if Ww could produce one of the area each month and put on a calendar . I know it would take pride of place in mine and I am sure in a lot of other peoples houses as well .