Hi from Monmouthshire

You are indeed, I'm at Chepstow! You have my fav breed of dog, liver & white springer! :)

Chepstow I automatically assumed Monmouth :) forgot chepstow fell under monmouthshire..

Not anymore I'm afraid she's been gone around 4ish months now but I haven't altered my profile..another will be along soon though :)

Mork mainly , but also Cotswolds(Farmington quarry) Coleys , south Worcester , longridge

Really Varied, I don't know Mork but have shot at the others. Also Gloucester Skeet and I'm off up to WMSG at Hodnet early March. Used to shoot at Lowes Lane in Derbyshire when I worked up there and a long time ago at Welland Valley Gun Club nr Stamford. Enjoy your shooting and may our paths cross sometime.

Really Varied, I don't know Mork but have shot at the others. Also Gloucester Skeet and I'm off up to WMSG at Hodnet early March. Used to shoot at Lowes Lane in Derbyshire when I worked up there and a long time ago at Welland Valley Gun Club nr Stamford. Enjoy your shooting and may our paths cross sometime.

Cheers and yourself :)