Ambushing

krwigan

I have one of those aldi backpack chairs.... quite handy if something to perch behind.

Otherwise, I have a small green yoga mat I lay on... problem I have Is that I have once too many times nodded off.

Take a smaller packed lunch then Mac!

Do you think maybe his leotard is a little too tight and cutting off his blood supply ???

(Might explain the size of his..<cough> 'packed lunch' :sick:

i do loads of it for the air rifle stuff i do.

for bunnies its because i have a very very small area that i can shoot in and they are at set distances.

i have a couple of pallets as a base and a foam mat on top and a tarp cover over that so i stay dry

i have a couple of spots where i sit so i have used a milk crate and cusion in the ground and i have also added to the trees three extra branches by using wood working tools i have added a small section of branch a foot long as a shooting rest

for the rats i prebait at a set distence from the one spot so they are all ways in the perfect spot

Do you think maybe his leotard is a little too tight and cutting off his blood supply ???

(Might explain the size of his..<cough> 'packed lunch' :sick:

Haha sod :-).

Doing a bit of Pilates whilst rabbit shooting haha.

Maybe his tights are.....

Just imagine the thing leotard over my leggings - that's the look I go for when shooting :-) haha

Can't believe there's no posts about the tripod folding seats.

I us a gun bag that takes the seat and everything else. Including Shell Deaks Camo Gear, Waterproof Speaker, Bush Saw and much much more. This makes life much easier as waiting has to be comfortable I always have coffee and packed lunch. Sorry no picture but not good with IT.

Can't believe there's no posts about the tripod folding seats.

I us a gun bag that takes the seat and everything else. Including Shell Deaks Camo Gear, Waterproof Speaker, Bush Saw and much much more. This makes life much easier as waiting has to be comfortable I always have coffee and packed lunch. Sorry no picture but not good with IT.

I have one of those. It is multipurpose too!

A Bog In A Bag!

(As seen on Dragon's Den).

Very useful on all day trips! If I need to go for a bowel movement I will go and seeing as my permission holder does not go for a dump in my garden I am not going for a dump on my permission holders land! Also makes a nice comfy stool if not passing a stool!

Always ambush prone. As long as you dress for the weather then you will be OK. I shoot over a golf course with some elevated tees. If there is no business happening then sit back, chill out and have a fag whilst waiting. I hasten to add that I am 66 going on 21.

Those tripod seats are OK as long as you don't sit down too quickly or you could be auditioning for the Vienna boys choir. It don't half make one wince!!!!

:sick::sick::sick:

Edited by Uncle Albert