Thats me all done for the season.

Big Mat

Well thats another season done. It was a very enjoyable season, a few birds made it into the bag.

I joined another club for this season and managed to bag my first pinkfoot whilst in the company of motty one morning! My only pinkfoot of the season as work commitments kept me off the shore for the best of it. I think motty was starting to doubt i'd get one :lol:

DSCF0919_zps87ee72c6.jpg

There where a few quiet flights in the season

DSCF0833_zpsc6682c9b.jpg

This season i did not manage to get many flights with friends, or trips to the cafe! Something i hope to rectify next season, i did however bump into one or two.

Oxfordfowler watching pinks

DSCF0899_zps605b4bbf.jpg

Fenboy watching Milo retrieve a pigeon on the ouse washes

DSCF0927_zps93d16d77.jpg

The odd duck did manage to get into the game bag

DSC_0003_zpsdyq7eu5i.jpg

And that brings us to this morning

DSC_0006_zpsklkndlpw.jpg

Overall a very good season in my opinion, i may not have got in as many flights as i'd have liked but i have enjoyed every single minute of it. There is plenty of things to do in the off season, the boat needs a coat of paint, i need to get down the clay ground for even more practice but the most important things is going to getting some training done with the young dog, Frank!

DSC_0007_zpsajyfv7wi.jpg

Oh and before ayano3 and fenboy chirp up, my guns are not for sale and i'll be back next season :P:lol:

Looks like Frank is getting all grown up Mat.

I am glad you will be back next season , its always nice having someone making you look good :)

I hope the training goes well , it will make a big difference to your shooting , it has mine this season but I still have much to do with Milo in the next few months.

Looks like Frank is getting all grown up Mat.

I am glad you will be back next season , its always nice having someone making you look good :)

I hope the training goes well , it will make a big difference to your shooting , it has mine this season but I still have much to do with Milo in the next few months.

He is standing taller than Josie now, and nearly weighs the same! I hope Frank will be joining me on the shore on the 1st but his first trips may be some easy trips on the ouse washes before the water gets up.

Franks looking good Matt

He's a big old thing now!

Lovely looking dog Big Mat , cant believe how quick the time has gone since you first put Frank on here as a puppy , looks like your during a very good job with his training and keep us informed with his progress . :good:

I picked him up the day before the season started, it has flown by! There will be a few more photos as we do some training over the next few months.

Well done on managing to get this inside of your game bag dirty with your own birds ;)

Frank is coming on well and Josie is looking good in retirement. Bet she cursed that you actually hit a bird or two :lol:

Only 192 days till the start of the season.

Not long now

I don't think Josie is quite retired yet, she enjoys the walk out too much!

Hi Matt

Well done on your season and thanks for taking me on the wash

Young dogs looking good and your wise thinking of the pup without your gun there's a lot going on and easy to be distracted if your shooting the first few trips can be very exiting for a youngster

Hope to catch up at the charity shoot

All the best

Of

Was a pleasure to take you out on the wash, if you're up this way again next season I'd be more than happy to help sort a flight out!