Ford road side assistance

lexikia

Having just forked out £224 for a minor warranty service, Lookers informed me I have a years Ford road side assistance or until next service is due. Has any one any experience of this service?

A mate says they use the AA, I use Green flag but was wondering whether to not renew this if the Ford deal is any good

Used them last week, called Ford Assist told them problem and location AA came out in less that 20 mins,took my wife's motor through to ford and then drove me back.You can get a car for 48 hrs but didn't bother as we have 2 motors.I think you have to pay a deposit upfront for a car but is refunded.I think you can also get an ap that you just activate and they call you.

With Ford Assist if they can't fix it road side then it's recovered to the nearest dealer. It also covers you abroad. Load continuation for commercial vehicles and temporary accommodation if required or public transport. It covers you for a year or until the next service. The app is called Ford one call I think