A morning to feel blessed to be out in :-)

Mentalmac

Hi all,

Got up at 5:30 so I could pick up my mate and take him shooting - got to my permission at 6:00 and as soon as light enough to see I managed two rabbits for a quick walk by the car and then it was my friends go (once he had had his coffee and woken up enough - I assured him that coming out in the morning would be good for him)

Then we spotted a rabbit moving around a long walk away and my friend stalked in very well and managed to get comfy in a Kneeling position and take the shot at 120 yards and nailed it - perfect shot.

I captured this image of him walking back with the sun behind him on his way.

6F50B0F5-A53F-4E60-82F3-7D5EA6DB6469-586

Here's the final bag after a quick hours mooch around and morning frosty walk, a real lovely morning.

2020F58C-FC95-4AAF-9BB9-39FE819C4D98-586

Nice one matey :good:

Is that one o' them pip squeak rim fires :lol: ?

U.

Haha yea a HMR... Small bullet but big wound - literally took the first rabbits face off.

See that you have been out too :-). Was going to comment in your post about the ducks, I saw 8 canadas this morning sat by the river edge and loads of mallard... One pair flew so low and slow I could have just opened my bag and they would have gone in - must know the date haha

Haha yea a HMR... Small bullet but big wound - literally took the first rabbits face off.

See that you have been out too :-). Was going to comment in your post about the ducks, I saw 8 canadas this morning sat by the river edge and loads of mallard... One pair flew so low and slow I could have just opened my bag and they would have gone in - must know the date haha

:-)

Thanks mate :-), I love the morning - a great time when nobody else locally is up so it is nice and quiet and seeing all the wildlife coming out is great. :-)

Totally agree. Not only that but if you shoot early you can be back home for coffee by 9am so you don't miss out on time with the family. Nice pix too :good:

stunning and cracking looking gun.. :good:

Thanks :-). It's not a bad gun at all, heavy - got a fluted varmint bull barrel so heavy but Nice to shoot.

Great pics and good shooting, sure was a lovely morning.

Totally agree. Not only that but if you shoot early you can be back home for coffee by 9am so you don't miss out on time with the family. Nice pix too :good:

Definitely :-). The mrs don't mind me being out in the morning at all, infact she likes it - she gets more room in bed to do her starfish impression and I come back in a good mood ready to be happy with the kids :-)

Nice to get out in the early morning, glad you had a good start to the day.

Nice photos

Mick[/quote

Thanks Mick :-),