Anyone used these decoys

fieldcraft

They look like FUD's. I've used them on Pigeon and Duck and both look realistic and have certainly drawn birds. I do use them to supplement full bodies when I'm looking for a big picture along with Silosocks for some movement on the ground.

Fuds are different you can move the head up and down like the crow fuds.

They are the neo pros from A1 , I had some and did not like them , they are very dark in colour , which is a shame as other than that they were ok , nice and light to carry.

They lighten up,similar to a FUD, if you wack em in the microwave for 3 mins on high.

Edited by Davyo

They lighten up,similar to a FUD, if you wack em in the microwave for 3 mins on high.

I had already sold mine when I heard that so was unable to test the theory out myself , they are not the cheapest and it would be nice if they were the right colour to start with.

I have ten of these, there was a problem with the stakes but this was dealt with by A1 by modifying them.

They are slightly dark ,but as mentioned the microwave sorts that out.3 minutes each in mine (cook works 800 watt)

I use these every session and have no problems.

Edited by THE MEK