New 75 yard indoor range now under construction

Shewolf

After installing over 400 brand new targets on our existing rifle range last Monday and Tuesday in the first part of our range refurbishment, I'm pleased to announce that construction has commenced on a brand new 75 yard indoor range to compliment our existing ranges at A.I.R. (Atherton Indoor Range). We have many things planned for the future and we remain committed to improving and expanding what we offer.
For news and updates please see our Facebook Page -
For information about the range and what we offer please see our website which has been designed to provide all the information you need, when you need it -

Just had a gander at your website and whilst wishing you were a lot further South I'd like to congratulate you on both the set-up and the apparent ethos that you seem to have at A.I.R. It's a fabulous concept and although I can't see myself getting to see it 'in the flesh' due to the distance from me to you I'd like to wish you well with it.

If only there were more facilities like this around the country !

Sounds perfect but its a long way from NE England, like Salop Sniper says may have to make a day trip. We have a new range opening once planning permission is given however its limited to 10 metres. Got over double that in my garden.

Edit = As an established range I think the new parts are destined for success especially if the area like here has a dearth of shooting facilities.

Edited by Sha Bu Le

Thank you everyone. We promised when we took over that we would not sit back and relax, but that we would continue to work to improve and expand what we do. We are both very passionate about providing the best that we can, we took over because we didn't want to see the range closed, we could see it's potential. We will do everything that we can to make sure that it reaches it's potential.
We are lucky that there is no lack of shooting facilities in the North West. There are many top quality clubs and ranges. We all offer something different as we all put our own stamp on what we do, and it's great to be adding to what's already on offer. :)