Some you win some you lose

fenboy

nope you just have tougher pigeons , our yellow belly pigeons are a lot posher than your "Thetford Feral " and really don't seem to like getting there feet mucky . :whistling::)

That might hold weight , but I was shooting Cambridgeshire pigeons :lol: , to be honest the field was not too muddy at all for the amount of rain we had .

That might hold weight , but I was shooting Cambridgeshire pigeons :lol: , to be honest the field was not too muddy at all for the amount of rain we had .

From your pictures i definitely wouldn't say it was muddy . Probably just one of those day as you said mate .

I was on about a field that's water logged and sloppy mud chaps like i said in my post . Not just a bit sticky under foot . Thats normal for just about any brown field this time of year.

Come on motty we could pull a lucky day out of our **** . In my findings birds would rather go elsewhere if theres something as good on the table . I think they would really really want to be there to padle in that **** haha .

Jesus Wayne i bet you was latherd haha .

A cracking day though mate . Bet they made a right splash when they hit the deck :-)

P.s who says a hide stuck out like a sore thumb in a field is a put off for the birds .. I've had some great days on beet . But since they shut the beet factory down . Farmers i shoot for have moved on to other crops rather pay the haulage . Shame :-(