Does the ff4 come with a battery?

OJW

Great bits of kit, very impressed with my ff4. The waiting times for delivery are the only downside, he needs to sort that out I think being so busy. Ordered mine in august to try out over the stubbles but took over 2 months and various phone calls to turn up which was frustrating. Nice guy on the phone though, I'd just rather known it was going to take so long!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just got a flapper delivered on May 1st.Though what was sent was not what i asked for when it was ordered.I am sure i will get it sorted though as he has a lot of orders to get out.I also got one of the remote controls he sells they are pricey but they they are good.

So you were about ten weeks altogether then? I noticed on his site last week that he's stopped taking orders until he can catch up with the ones he's already got.

I am interested in why people are happy to wait for one of these flappers. Do I think they will bring in any more pigeons than a turbo flapper, for instance? No, I don't.

I've ordered one as I'll mostly be using it on corvids and can attach the crow Hypaflap decoy to it.

My other half would murder me if she found a crow in the freezer.