Wow! .... What have you got to do to loose your FAC?

Katash

You cant trust the police maybe not all but a lot make up evidence to suit there case and that is fact

This sort of remark always makes me chuckle, maybe it's having been in the police for nearly a decade and my cynicism is at an all time high.

Do you honestly think that bog standard pc's go around fitting people up in relation to all the low level tosh they have to deal with on a daily basis? Risking everything for nothing?

The reality is that we see criminals getting away with things time and time again whether you do a good job or not so many pc's truly couldn't give a ***k about the end result any more. They just go through the motions and wait for the next slating in the media or from government.

I'm sure it'll be G4S dealing with anything that doesn't need an officer before my time ends so we can all see if they do any better.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sort of remark always makes me chuckle, maybe it's having been in the police for nearly a decade and my cynicism is at an all time high.

Do you honestly think that bog standard pc's go around fitting people up in relation to all the low level tosh they have to deal with on a daily basis? Risking everything for nothing?

The reality is that we see criminals getting away with things time and time again whether you do a good job or not so many pc's truly couldn't give a ***k about the end result any more. They just go through the motions and wait for the next slating in the media or from government.

I'm sure it'll be G4S dealing with anything that doesn't need an officer before my time ends so we can all see if they do any better.

Well said.

As for the comments re whether force used was reasonable or not, unless anyone has been in a situation such as that, there is no way you could know what it's like. Those PCs have every right to do their job without fear of getting their heads kicked in or worse. The moment any police officer is afraid to use reasonable force for fear of what the keyboard warriors and armchair critics would think will get seriously hurt.

my wife tells me she is gona kill me most weekends..lol..does that mean I should gas her and hit her with a baton...now theres a thought... Hardly the same comparison.

so your saying you cant deal with a old fella gobbing off to you without resorting to gassing him and using your batton when theres two officers there I don't think I've said that anywhere? What I will say is that it doesn't matter if it's a 15 year old or a 75 year old a threat is a threat. If someone is 12" away from your face and being aggressive then I defy anyone whether police or not to just stand there and let them.

...I know none of us were there so don't know the complete story That we agree on.

but to slate a judge who knew all the facts and acted accordingly and made a decision on facts alone... I don't think I've slated the judge anywhere just given an opinion that I'm surprised he kept his licence. Judges get it wrong on occasions too you know?

ok I agree the wife saying it is not the same as someone you don't know.but we are all guilty of saying things we don't mean

agree someone in your face is gona **** you off

don't agree that gas and baton was required although again I wasn't there

you didn't slate the judge...others have

only the judge new all the facts.and that's what he made his decision on;;

ive also seen people lose their fac through false allegations aswell ..