PW NvS Charity Shoot Registration

Teal

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't miss the deadline chaps , looking forward to meeting new and old friends :good:

I'm already in :P

but don't let that stop any of you last minute chaps and chapesses joining in the fun :good:

As magman says.

"looking forward to meeting new and old friends"

By this time next week, the North will be victorious :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: again :D

I'm already in :P

but don't let that stop any of you last minute chaps and chapesses joining in the fun :good:

As magman says.

"looking forward to meeting new and old friends"

By this time next week, the North will be victorious :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: again :D

I think not :rolleyes:

An appeal to ALL Pigeon Watch members especially (but not exclusively) those who are regular and prolific posters in the Clay Shooting section. Now it doesn't matter if you are from the glorious North or are unfortunate enough to live in the South but please consider joining us on the 16th for the PW Charity Shoot.

It's for charity and a very deserving and underfunded charity at that. Your score will matter not a single jot, the North will win yet again unless the Southerners try some very creative accounting as they tried last year. You will have a chance of shooting at some very good targets, meet some very good people (and a couple of dodgy ones!), chance of picking up some excellent prizes in the raffle but more importantly you'll drive home knowing your bit might be the bit that saves a life!

Come on, dig deep and let's make 2015 the best attended charity shoot yet.

Mr Potter

Edited by Mr Potter

MrPotter - very well said. Pleased to say that a further 8 Sign-ups to be updated to the team-list, plus another 3 who are paid-up and pending username confirmations. Members of the South Northants Wabbitboshing squadron.

The clock is ticking! As it stands we are on 75 - would be fantastic to make it to the 80. Anyone considering coming - have a peak at the Raffle list -a brand new pump action shotgun, slabs of cartridges, some fantastic shooting, hard liquor and many many more excellent prizes: http://pwcharityshoot.co.uk/raffle.html

You really have to be in it to win it, plus you can celebrate in glory as your team give the North / South (delete as appropriate) a good pasting in the main event :good:

Looks to me like a few northerners have been partaicing in the delusional drink

The south will win

You have to be in it to get the bragging rights

All the best

Of

OF, it looks like your typing is suffering from a little of the wobbly juice too! :rolleyes:

MrPotter - very well said. Pleased to say that a further 8 Sign-ups to be updated to the team-list, plus another 3 who are paid-up and pending username confirmations. Members of the South Northants Wabbitboshing squadron.

The clock is ticking! As it stands we are on 75 - would be fantastic to make it to the 80. Anyone considering coming - have a peak at the Raffle list -a brand new pump action shotgun, slabs of cartridges, some fantastic shooting, hard liquor and many many more excellent prizes: http://pwcharityshoot.co.uk/raffle.html

You really have to be in it to win it, plus you can celebrate in glory as your team the North wins :good:

Sorry mate but it had to be done :yes: will await the nasty PM :oops:

See you Saturday :good:

Here's the JustGiving link: https://www.justgiving.com/Pigeon-Watch2015/all sparkly and new, as it's less than 12 hours old :good:

For anyone hoping to attend the shoot - I am extending the registration until Midnight tomorrow (Tuesday 12th May). So if you haven't yet signed up you have a little window to get your registration in and take part in what is shaping up to be a fantastic day!

Excellent - all received Dave_B :good:

Just been on the phone to Charlie at Orston -

For those who have been to Orston for the last Charity Shoot will remember they laid on an excellent Pool Shoot in front of the clubhouse for early arrivals and before we set off for the main shoot. I am pleased to confirm they will be putting on a pool shoot again this year :good: If you want to take part in this - please bring some extra money as it is separate to the entry fee for the shoot.

We are on 79 confirmed shooters - it would be brilliant to get over the 80 mark - if you have a friend or a fellow PW member who you can give a nudge and a lift to the ground then I have extended entries until midnight tonight. Tomorrow the squads will be made up and emailed through to Orston - so this is last chance for anyone hoping to take part who hasn't yet signed up!