PW NvS Charity Shoot Registration

Teal

So I take it you are both attending now?

As said it is for charity and the more the merrier,

As for the "conditions"

It's a PW shoot for members of PW, whether they contribute or not is irrelevant,

If she enjoys shooting then I can't see objections, it's free to join, we DON'T sell personal info to anyone, she has nothing to lose by signing up.

However, it is her choice which has to be respected,

Would be nice to see you both there but if not people will fully understand

:shaun:

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason it's like that is that it isn't a public Charity Shoot - but a private Charity event for Pigeon Watch members. All she needs is an email address and to select a username and password and she can become a PW member. We also need the username to allocate a score - and because everyone has a badge with their username on the day so you have an idea who everyone is even if you haven't met anyone before. If she wants to come to the day and not shoot - then that is very welcome, but everyone shooting needs to be a PW member.

As Catamong and Shaun say - the more the merrier - so I hope she does become a PW member and you both attend the day. Orston put on a fantastic day for us last time, and with this being the 6th annual shoot the formula seems to work, with record funds raised last year - and also a record 82 PW members :good:

No, afraid not, I just don't see the relevance of partners being Joined.

Would love to have attended, first year in its history we are not on holiday.

Ok i will make this easy for you , make a new Email adress , log yourself out of pw , sign up on the new email adress with a new name , snow drop or something and sign up to the charity shoot both you and the good lady can enjoy the day :yes:

But i never said that right :whistling:

Ok i will make this easy for you , make a new Email adress , log yourself out of pw , sign up on the new email adress with a new name , snow drop or something and sign up to the charity shoot both you and the good lady can enjoy the day :yes:

But i never said that right :whistling:

Rules are rules, if my good lady doesnot want an internet prescence then its not a biggie.I would not corrupt any part of the process with a falsehood,The name badge will give me away in a flash.

Thanks for the clarification.

Rupert, I do hope your lass decides to get a presence on here, thus enabling her to shoot on the day, even if she doesn't want to be involved in the general chit/chat of the topics.. It would be nice to have a few more lasses shooting especially as your lass sounds keen to get in the mix of it. Even if she comes with you and doesn't join the shoot she would be more than welcome. We don't get many spectators but i'm sure she would enjoy the crack.from Auntie.

I understand where she is coming from, I too am the original luddite and the number of times I fail to get stuff correct on here is unbelievable, I'm always stumbling round and having to ask for help, I can't even put my picture up, I have tried on numerous occasions and failed miserably.Hope to shoot with you both again soon and it still would be nice to see the lass at the shoot even if she decides to attend just as a spectator. from Auntie.

I can now confirm I will be shooting for the -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------South team.