Brattonsound RL5+

MrDaveO84

I'm planning on applying for .17hmr .22 and a .243 when it comes to me doing it I don't want the feo to say when he does the inspection that it's not big enough for the amounts I'm going to ask for. I've never bought sect 1 ammo before so can't be sure how big the boxes are.

Would've thought tho if you can get 16 12g boxes in there it would be big enough. Thanks for your help 👍

I was thinking about the 7+ as I have 3 shotguns to go in there as well haven't really looked at other safes.

Don't really know any other makes apart from brattonsound either. Unless anyone can recommend me another. Need a double safe for ammo though as I don't have the room for a separate safe

if you don't mind me asking, but where are you putting the safe to only have that room? Can you not modify where you want to put it?

Bsa safes are exactly the same as brattonsound imho security wise but are 1500 tall, still doesn't help you but it's 15mm closer lol

Lol every 15mm helps! Yes I think I will have to modify where it sits to increase the clearance just more hassle. It's at the back of a fitted wardrobe

I'll have a look at the bsa safes I haven't looked at those, I'll look at buffalo river ones as well although they're pretty pricey