Eley Hawk. New M.D.

Paladin

Guest cookoff013

Hope so.

Eley have always been a 3rd choice for me. Hull and RC. And a little gamebore. I don't get the ideology of overlapping products.

Rio knocked that on the head.

Reduced the number of overlapping shells.

I still don't get them.

Guest cookoff013

Shame is, maxam are a big player. They should stop and re evaluate the core of there products.

-reduce product available.

- need under 8 clay shooting products in 12gauge. That's including shotsizes.

-stop chasing silly speeds, drop that market altogether.

-stop 29.1/78th silly loadings. 28g 32g etc classic loads,# see previous.

-reduce silly expenses like 2" brass height. Its in nessa and shots the price up.

The market today £ is king. Decent shells for little money. If George can do it. So can E.

Maxam was the problem. Inconsistent tubes, some cases you could see the shot on one side, and if you cut one open and measured, it would be nearly half the thickness!!

In a cartridge that costs upwards of £8.00 a box, it's just wrong. You expect it with cheaper cartridges.

How about just customer services and until I see a massive improvement I'm not buying any of their products.

Cartridges with no shot or primers are not the customers fault no matter how much they insist it is!

Agreed! Their customer care/services are appalling, Some time ago I sent some obviously faulty and misdescribed cartridges back to them (at their request) at my expense, with a complaint..... at first they showed concearn then subsequently disclaimed any responsibility for them........claiming they were loaded prior to the company changing hands......I will never give them my business again!

There have been a number of posts on this website over the last few years complaining about Eley products (note: cartridges and bullets two separate companies).

On one thread the MD, Tomas welcomed your feedback. If you have any complaints please let him know. Without feedback products cannot improve.

Over here, I'd like to see them rethink their dealership policy. I understand that there is only one main dealer in Ireland. That isnt good for fair pricing. Also as that dealer is in ROI where there is no lead shot ban, we can't get Eley Lightning Steel loads for wildfowling.