Gun Watch

BRNO unknown

£150

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Mint Condition Leicester, Leicestershire
Over and Under, Full Choke, 1/2 Choke, 30" barrels
Wp_20150224_16_02_47_pro

Description

Brilliant wildfowling gun 3 inch magnum with the added bonus if you pull the back trigger first the gun gives you double discharge, this is not a fault this is how some guns were built.

Not sure of the barrel length or choking due to selling this for my dad.

Please contact me if you want more details.

The seller of this gun doesn't appear to be a Pigeon Watch member, to contact them please use the details on Gun Watch.

To make these into a single trigger people used to cut off the front trigger, it then fired top barrel first, bottom barrel second and if both did go off together there was a fault, probably full of muck.

As far as I am aware they were not designed to fire both barrels together or double discharge.

I have one here at the moment with the front trigger cut off and it does not double discharge but fires top then bottom barrel separately.

Regards,

Tony.

Hi all

Thanks for the information about the trigger, as I said I'm selling this gun for my dad, just spoke to him and he as put me right ( as normal wasn't listening). You can use the rear trigger to fire both barrels ( not at the same time). As the chap stated above.

This is a very clean gun and I would recommend viewing and trying the gun before anyone buys.