binoculars

Duckman91

Sportsman guncentre had some vortex binos on offer. £130 I think. If they are as good as some of the vortex scopes I have had then they are a bargain.

They also have some minox at around the same price. I use a set and have been very impressed with them. Even as far as when comparing them directly to a set of swaros (cant remember model) there was hardly any difference. You would really struggle to tell which was which!

Hope this helps.

Edd

Sportsman guncentre had some vortex binos on offer. £130 I think. If they are as good as some of the vortex scopes I have had then they are a bargain.

They also have some minox at around the same price. I use a set and have been very impressed with them. Even as far as when comparing them directly to a set of swaros (cant remember model) there was hardly any difference. You would really struggle to tell which was which!

Hope this helps.

Edd

you will when the light fades

you will when the light fades

I accept that the swaros were an older set and possibly not in perfect condition but they were certainly not that bad and two of us kept swapping to compare. This was in fading light in a wood while stalking. We were looking down a pretty dark ride and spent a lot of time comparing these binos and we both concluded that there was absolutely minimal difference. Certainly not enough to justify the price difference of almost 10 times.

I use swaro scopes and to my eyes they offer the best glass available but I am very impressed with the minox binos, very impressed indeed.

That added to the op asking for recommendations of binos in the £100 range mean that I am happy to suggest the minox.

Edd

I accept that the swaros were an older set and possibly not in perfect condition but they were certainly not that bad and two of us kept swapping to compare. This was in fading light in a wood while stalking. We were looking down a pretty dark ride and spent a lot of time comparing these binos and we both concluded that there was absolutely minimal difference. Certainly not enough to justify the price difference of almost 10 times.

I use swaro scopes and to my eyes they offer the best glass available but I am very impressed with the minox binos, very impressed indeed.

That added to the op asking for recommendations of binos in the £100 range mean that I am happy to suggest the minox.

Edd

fair enough mate I was only kidding. never tried the minox binos, but my mate who I stalk with always says there great for the money