catton rifle shoot 8th march

SPARKIE

Anyone joining us at the first of this years rifle shoots at catton?

I'll be there. If ya not down and ya fancy shooting you need to book in quick as places fill up fast.#

see http://www.cattonriflesport.co.uk/ for details on booking in.

also if anyone wants any ill have a few 6" and 1x 8" hardox gong sets i have for sale. pm me for prices or see me on the day.

I have booked in. I am no expert in live round shooting so it will be an experience for me. All I want at the moment is to shoot longer distances with my 22lr so hoping to achieve this goal also hoping to have some fun. What time should I be there. Thanks. Darran.

I have booked in. I am no expert in live round shooting so it will be an experience for me. All I want at the moment is to shoot longer distances with my 22lr so hoping to achieve this goal also hoping to have some fun. What time should I be there. Thanks. Darran.

.22lr is restricted to 50 yrds............................................................max

Sparkie said wash your hands first

cheeky t**t o and carl said there is no 7ft targets for you

Edited by fruitloop

Larro , if u can hit with 400 yd fox / hare with your 22 lr, I'll get you a burger mate lol , I can' only just hit the ****** with a 243 ha ha, let's see if the new 308 makes any difference lol

It's a good craic mate, with a good set of lads

See you Sunday,

Atb

Flynny

No thanks pal. Got to get ginger up, so don't want to make you late lol. Hope you got plenty of ammo for the 308. See you there.

Ok mate, tell him to stop playing with his self, he won't be as tired then lol,

Did he get his variation sorted?

I've got plenty of ammo, just got to pick it up tomorrow, it's been threaded and crowned for the mod,

You know how sparkie is, moaning about them noisey ******** who don't use mods lol

Atb

Flynny

Edited by flynny

I'm sure can sort something for ya how far do you want to go lol.

Shooting starts at ten but people start congregating at about 9 for tea/ coffee n brekkie cobs or signing on.